THE HIDDEN SELF
there are some things that people share with others that they probably wouldn't know about from anybody else. self-disclosure is when a person shares something of himself to someone - something that can only come from himself.

SOMEWHERE ELSE
banana moon
candi-licious
the dogwoman
faith and charm
modernsisa
muffinsmiracles
nitpicky
the sky sweetheart
spin and whirl

PREVIOUS POSTS
    Yesterday was an altogether amazing experience. St...
    So, the village has a brand spanking new gate. It...
    Congratulations to the compet team for winning fir...
    I'm still coughing! What the hell. I've been sick ...
    I hate being sick. Especially when I haven't been ...
    Post-interview. I think the interviewer liked m...
    So today, I have a job interview. And my throat fe...
    I love my friends dearly. If I can, in any way, h...
    To no one in particular: (I just feel like I have ...
    Everyone and their dog (literally!) suddenly has a...

ARCHIVES
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, October 03, 2004
I've had a really good week. I've danced, I've spent time with friends, watched the concert on video, got to listen to good music while having great food and despite getting my period, I'm having a fantastic weekend so far. (:

Last Friday night, instead of watching Kaye's Apassionato, I went with some Club people to Katha's function in CHE. I've always promised to go to one of her functions, but I was never able to until that night. For P250, we had a five-course meal and were entertained by an acoustic group, Brownthang, Inc. Two of them were Star in a Million finalists, and all three are from the same church, I think. Anyway, they were really good. Someone requested If I Ain't Got You, which prompted one of them to ask, "Why are all of you asking us to sing songs by women?" with matching flip of imaginary hair over his shoulder. Haha! We took a bunch of weird pictures (see top of post) under the direction of Rosselle. Haha! Love you, threen! You're a hoot!

On the other side of things, it seems like a lot of my friends are on the downside of the wheel. I've talked with more than four people in the past two days and I've absorbed a lot of negative energy. It seems that I still have not mastered the art of listening without empathizing (is there such a word?) too much that I feel bogged down myself. But I like listening. I just get frustrated that I can't really help them. Hay.

Last night, Ton and I caught Kaye in Choreocapella. Got to hear her solo, again. I love Kaye's voice. She's got soul. (; Naks. She's leaving again for another tour and she'll miss my birthday. Sob, sniff. But it's okay, I know how important touring is for her. I read through her travelogue for her CW class and in some way, I was jealous. She gets to see the world, and do what she loves to do at the same time. What a life.

As for me, I'm getting 2 checks this week. Money! ..but that's for paying all of my excess dues for my cellphone. My mom's having a really hard time figuring out where to get the money for all our bills. And it sucks that I'm still jobless and I can't help her out.Posted by Hello